MENOMINEE CITY COUNCIL MAYOR:
- Jean Stegeman, 2511 10th Street, Menominee, MI 49858, (906) 863-1750
COUNCIL MEMBERS (FIRST WARD):
- Michael DeDamos, 715 Second Street, Menominee, MI 49858, (608) 228-0248
- Jacqueline Nutter, 804 – Fourth Street, Menominee, MI 49858, (715) 330-8203
COUNCIL MEMBERS (SECOND WARD):
- Donna Marineau, 1710 20th Street, Menominee, MI 49858, (906) 792-0587
- William Plemel, 2034 Tenth Avenue, Menominee, MI 49858, (906) 863-6032
COUNCIL MEMBERS (THIRD WARD):
- Josh Jones 3112-22nd Street Menominee, MI 49858, (715) 923-4409
- Kris Rusch 1018 16th Avenue Menominee, MI 49858 (906) 399-9611
COUNCIL MEMBERS (FOURTH WARD):
- Joe Dulak, 4108 Michigan Shores Drive, Menominee, MI 49858, (715) 923-2898
- Doug Robinson, 4504 13th Street, Menominee, MI 49858, (906) 290-4649
Council & Committee Members (Contact Form)
- Pohlmann *, Marineau, Plemel, and Stegeman
JUDICIAL AND LEGISLATIVE/PERSONNEL AND LABOR COMMITTEE:
- Plemel *, Jones, Pohlmann, and Stegeman
PARKS AND RECREATION /BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS COMMITTEE:
- Jones *, Klitzke, Nutter, and Stegeman
PUBLIC SAFETY/PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE:
- Klitzke *, DeDamos, Marineau, and Stegeman
SPECIAL PROJECTS/COMMUNITY RELATIONS COMMITTEE:
- Nutter, Baron, DeDamos, and Stegeman
- Provides input to City Manager and City Treasurer on city debt transactions, budget priorities, and capital improvements.
- Periodically reviews the city’s overall financial status with the City Manager and City Treasurer and provides input on overall strategies to improve the city’s financial status.
- Meets with City Manager and City Treasurer on a quarterly basis to review actual revenues/expenses versus budget.
Judicial and Legislative I Personnel and Labor Committee:
- Collects info and keeps City Council updated on federal and state legislative or judicial issues that have a direct impact on municipal government or finances.
- Makes recommendations to City Council regarding issues that require a public vote of city residents.
- Periodically reviews the City Charter for needed changes.• Provides input to City Manager on personnel policies I issues.
Parks and Recreation I Buildings and Ground Committee:
- Works with City Manager, Parks Dept, and Recreation Dept to review the quality of city facilities, identify needed capital improvements, and discuss the quality of programs and services provided.
- Reviews new parks or recreation facilities proposed by City Manager and makes a recommendation to City Council.
- Reviews capital improvements to city-owned buildings proposed by City Manager and makes a recommendation to City Council.
Public Safety I Public Works Committee:
- Reviews major utility and street projects that require significant investment by the city and make recommendations to City Council.
- Provides input to City Manager on resident services delivered by either the Fire Dept, Police Dept, or Public Works Dept.
Special Projects I Community Relations Committee:
- Identifies opportunities to improve communications between city government and residents/businesses.
- Provides input to City Manager on community outreach programs.
- Provides input to City Manager on issues not assigned to other committees.